FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION
they are ideal for the replacement for halogen floodlight over a barbeque area, driveways and illumination of trees or features
FOR LIGHT INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
they are ideal for ensuring security in car parks, and storage yards, as well as safe illumination of entrances, pathways, and building surrounds.
- Range: upto 20,600Lm, 54W, 104W, 210W
- Up to 98Lm/W per watt, that’s up to 80% energy saving
- TLM80 projected LED life > 59,000 hours at L70
- Colour Temperatures: 3000K and 5000K
- Beam Angle Symmetric 120 x 120
- Colour Rendering: CRI>80
- IP66 ingress protection rating – ideal for outdoor (all weather) locations
- IK05 impact rating
- Not suitable for dimming
- 316 Stainless screws and glands
- High Impact safety glass
- Mounting adjustment 160
- 1M of UV Resistant flex and plug or direct connection
- Fully recyclable
- Fully Australian Approved
- Seven Year Warranty
Breadth of Offer
NovaRay GEN2 floodlight are available up to 5100Lm (54W),10300Lm (104W) and 20600Lm (210W) All are heavy duty and all are protected to IP66, with a mounting bracket that provides adjustment through 160.
NovaRay GEN2 products are not suitable for dimming.
NovaRay GEN2 products utilise the latest developments in LED and offer among the high energy to light conversions available, up to 98Lm/W.
Environment and Safety
NovaRay GEN2 products are fully recyclable with no dangerous chemicals, and no risk from exposed voltages. The protective glass screen is Australian Approved Safety Glass, so even if broken the risk of injury is contained.
Seven Year Warranty
Buying NovaRay GEN2 is buying certainty. Lumex is the only manufacturer confident enough to offer an industrial Seven Year Warranty.