Linear-Q GEN2 Weatherproof Battens are an important component of any commercial lighting specification, whether for the parking area, service areas, or for safety and security
- Range: 1200Lm to 6600Lm, 10W to 55W
- Up to 120Lm/W
- LM80 projected LED life > 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature 6500K 4000K
- Frosted diffuser, Beam angle: 120
- Colour rendering: CRI>80
- Grey Vandal Resistant body
- Quick-mount clip together assembly
- IP65 Protection rating – ideal for outdoor (all weather) locations
- Corrosion resistant nylon clips
- IP65 Protection Rating
- 1.10V dimming capability as standard
- Immune to Ripple Frequency Interference
- Direct connect facility
- Fully recyclable
- Fully Australian Approved
- Seven Year Warranty
Linear-Q Weatherproof keep shining in the toughest conditions. Theyre water and dust resistant to IP66, and vandal and impact resistant to IK10. They are the perfect solution for areas where unimpeded performance is a must.
The Linear-Q design ensures optimum heat management for higher output and longer life. The change to an optical opal diffuser reduces light transfer losses and minimises glare.
The Linear-Q Weatherproof range is extensive. It provides size equivalents to 600mm, 1200mm, and 1500mm tube fixtures, with two light levels, and three colour temperatures. Emergency versions are also available.
Linear-Q Weatherproof products are not suitable for phase control dimming but are 1-10V compatible as standard.
Ripple Frequency Interference
Linear-Q Weatherproof products are immune to ripple frequency interference.
Linear-Q Weatherproof products utilise the latest developments in LED and offer among the highest energy to light conversions currently available, up to 113Lm/W.
Environment and Safety
Linear-Q WeatherProof Battens are fully recyclable with no glass to break, no dangerous chemicals, and no risk from exposed voltages.
Buying Lumex is buying certainty. Lumex is the only manufacturer confident enough to offer a Seven Year Warranty.
You may also be interested in
1. Release clips to remove diffuser.
3. Fused terminal block accepts up to 2 x 2.5mm 2 conductors.
2. Twist gear tray locks turn to release. It can be removed completely to simplify cabling and termination.
4. Drill-out type conduit entries maximise the integrity of the fixture. Stainless steel mounting clips or direct mount.